Friday, August 10, 2012

Great Lashing in Color!


I spotted this display at Rite Aid today. One of my favorite mascaras in four fun colors. I'm a big fan of colored mascara and I always feel it's underappreciated. There's nothing about these on Maybelline's website because they (weirdly) avoid any mention of limited edition collections there. 

Anyway I'm pretty sure Maybelline offered these last summer as well because I bought the teal and green shades from the clearance shelf at Walgreen's last September. Today I bought the purple. I've found them all dark enough to be subtle, but my lashes are dark so your mileage may vary.

The shade names are:
  • Go Go Green
  • Totally Teal
  • Blink of Blue
  • Pop of Purple

(8/31/12): I'm updating this post to add a few more pictures. My local Target had the mascaras as well as 4 limited edition matching Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows. The eyeshadow shade names are:
  • Blue on By
  • Ready Set Green
  • Fuschia Fever
  • Test My Teal








No comments: